Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A NEW DAY...Don't be so Quick


Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
Proverbs 27:1


Humility about the future!

I don't control tomorrow.

At other times in my life I may have taken tomorrow for granted; not so anymore.

Tomorrow may not come.
Tomorrow something horrible could happen.
Tomorrow everything I possess could be gone.

In the face of these discouraging possibilities, is there anything positive I can hold onto?

Absolutely!

God holds tomorrow in his hands.

It might not be what I expected. It might not go as we planned.


It may be better!




Lord, all my tomorrows all rest in your hands. I ask that I can be useful to you today; courageous enough not to worry about tomorrow and keep those close to me, "in Today", on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

No comments: