Monday, November 9, 2009

Brave and Courageous








Wait patiently for the L
ord. Be brave and courageous.Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

Psalm 27:14


There have been many times in my life when I need to make changes or change strategies for work and home.



This is one of those times.



God is making changes now!







God has lead me to his word to look at his faithfulness and his love throughout generations. He has shown me the the importance of two concepts of the Bible paramount to our system of Christian belief.

I want to be able to look deeper in scripture to have God uncover for me the greatness of his Spirit and how he upholds those who believe.

The two concepts are the direction God is leading me on my life path to know him and know myself more as he uncovers the wisdom in His Word for me.


1. Believe the unbelievable

2. Expect the unexpected

It is clear to me God desires me to be brave and courageous as I wait on him patiently.

Believing the unbelievable is spread out throughout scripture as God unfolds his plans to his people. Times when unbelief was the popular opinion and God showed believing in him was contrary to the masses.

Expecting the unexpected is also embedded in all of God's promises as he shows me he is there and the unexpected should be expected as we wait patiently on Him. Some of the greatest stories in the Bible are of the expected meeting the unexpected.

This is where God does his work.

This is where I will ask him to work in me as I continue to wait patiently on him as he reveals the:

belief in the unbelievable

and the

surety in the expectancy of his promises.

God is an everlasting God and his love and promises are forever. His time is timeless and his grace and mercy limitless.

HE is an everlasting God.

You are the one true God


My life is important to you as I wait patiently on you to restore relationships and bring me to a deeper understanding of you and me while the winding paths continue on the Adventure in Middle Grove




No comments: