Sunday, September 21, 2008

Show me your heart

Slightly modified from it's original words

You, O, Lord are a holy God,
Your ways are perfect and just -
Slow to anger and abounding in love,
You have shown ME Your Father's heart.
But I, Your servant
have turned from You
Resisted Your power and grace.
Taking my life into my hands,
I have stumbled and lost MY way.
So I humble myself before You.
And confess my unfaithfulness toward You.
Forgive my sin, remove my shame,
Restore the church that bears Your name,
That revival may come to this land once again.


Revival in the church starts not in some organization or in a program, it starts with me.

Loving people, helping people and showing the compassion of Christ in all I do.

Lord make me an instrument for revival in your church and you use me according to your purposes , not MINE

No comments: