Friday, September 12, 2008

A NEW WAY

Romans 7:6

But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code


Looking back is easy... but painful. I see all the unfulfilled promises, broken relationships and lingering pain.

Forever you are faithful, forever you are strong,

Looking back, I see the sin of my human desire, selfishness and the broken road to glory

Looking back, I see the desert and wasteland of hurt and self deception.

Looking back, I saw the face of Jesus and did not look him in the eyes for what I am

Looking at the eyes if Jesus, I see the reflection of my soul, created in his image.



Looking forward,

God sees....

A new WAY in me, crafted by HIM.

Forever your are faithful, forever you are strong,

FOREVER,

No comments: