Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let me be like Ralphie


Ralph, our dog is strange , at best. His real name is Sir Ralphsalot. On the way home from picking him up, he threw up many times on Caitlin's lap. Thankfully there was a blanket.

Ralph is alot like all of us.

Ralph is a very sensitive dog. He likes order and routine. When someone new comes to the house and heads up the steps to the porch, Ralph does not bark. He goes to the corner and shakes. He is afraid of something, not really sure what!

All you need to do is go and pick him up and tell him it will be ok. He usually calms right down as long as you hold on to him.

This is how I want to be before God,

Run to him for safety and comfort.

Lord, Help me sek you for my source of love and comfort as I look to grow more in your spirit.

No comments: