Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Good Source of Help!

I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from?

My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip -- he who watches over you will
not slumber;

indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor
sleep.

The LORD watches over you -- the LORD is your shade at your
right hand;

the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

The LORD will keep you from all harm -- he will watch over your
life;

the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and
forevermore.
(Psalm 121:1-8 NIV)

If I really believe those words ...

Admit it.

I am not afraid to acknowledge that I know where my help, my
strength for the day, and my energy comes from. It comes from the
Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

I need to talk about it in a loving and gentle, yet confident way, tell others that I know that He is watching over them, that He will not let their foot slip, and that He is not sleeping through their life.

Remember it.


I need to remember that the Lord is watching over me in the morning when the sun is rising, in the evening when the moon is shining, and at all times in between. Remember it when I am refreshed and protected by the shade
of refreshment that the Lord provides.

Live it.

I need to live like the Lord is keeping me from harm. I need to live with confidence and hope. I need to live it as I come and go to work, walk into your home, fellowship with my church friends, as I relax, and as I encounter
stressful times.

Live with confidence and hope.


Admit it

The Lord is watching over me. Talk about it. Remind others that He is also watching over them. Remember it. In good days and difficult days take comfort that He is not only conscious of my life, but is going with me as I experience it. Live it. I need to demonstrate the hope I have in Him and His care for me.

My days will be filled with peace and comfort and hope and confidence. I desire to inspire others to live with peace and comfort and hope and confidence as well.


Forever more... Timing I like!

No comments: