Friday, August 22, 2008

What's the Point?

That is what Jesus said when he dealt with the people mentioned yesterday. He was trying to teach something,

The woman at the well. Jesus was talking about relationships

The tax collector. Jesus was talking about relationships

The cripple. It was about friends and relationships

The critically ill woman. It was about relationships


The Bible is filled with stories about relationships. My pray is God would teach me to value the relationships I have in family and friends.

Galatians - Chapter 6:2

Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. "

It is about relationships


That's the Point

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren G said...

I love your blog! I am going to read it daily! I am so proud to have you as my Daddy! I love you!