Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm BAAACCK


"Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good." Romans 12:9, NLT





Hello to all my Adventurers. I really needed a rest to recharge my thoughts. Much has happened in the last 2 years and I needed to take some time to reflect on many elements in my life.


I thought is was was good place to start where I left off after 18 straight months of writing.

LOVE

Having just passed a "man made" holiday, love is really in the forefront of society. But is it really love?

Love is not a day for flowers.

It is a long term commitment to the good and the bad. It is up holding each other through the good times and the times of struggle. It is understanding the soul.

So, as I begin another segment of the adventure, remember this in your relationships...

REALLY LOVE THEM as I will on the Adventure in Middle Grove.

If you would like to be removed from the list, please let me know as I am working on some email maintenance.

No comments: